We love books at Clearplan, the simple rule we stick to is implement at least one thing from every book.
We read Lean Startup many a times. Here is our favorite takeaway.
How many times did we do it?
Every product/project we work on has a robust build and simple unit tests. As we are working thru our code, we push code multiple times up the cloud and A/B test.
Here are some of our stats on the number of pushes in the last year on a few platforms we work on.
1) Web (Angular JS) — 283 Code Deployments.
2) Clearplan for Android — 129 Code deployments.
3) Java Server side (RDN + Clearplan Integration) — 167 deployments.
4) Node JS (DRN + Clearplan Integration) — 82 deployments
5) Clearplan for iOS — 21 deployments :(
These are a few of our code base projects, but I would leave the whole architecture for a different blog post.
- Grunt for JS
- Gradle for Android
- Maven for Java
- XCode for iOS
- NoBuild for NodeJS
- CLI for JS
- Android Studio for Android
- Git for Java
- XCode Distribution for iOS
- Git for NodeJS
We use multiple tools to analyze different stats on different platforms. Here are a few.
- Google Analytics
- Crashlytics/Answers on iOS and Android
- Optimizely for our A/B Testing
- Crazy Egg
- iTunes Analytics
- Android Analytics
In the next few posts, I will talk about each of these in depth.